Tuesday, May 1, 2012

VEGETARIANS ARE NOT SMILING ABOUT THE TEMPEH RECALL

While it may be healthier from a nutritional point of view, there is no guarantee that vegetarian food won't contain the same kind of bacteria that are found in non-vegetarian foods. The current recall of tempeh because of possible contamination with Salmonella bacteria is a case in point.

Smiling Hara (meaning "Happy Belly") of Asheville, North Carolina (N.C.) in the United States is recalling 12-ounce packages of unpasteurized tempeh manufactured this year between Jan. 11 and April 11. For those that don't eat this product, it's made out of soybean, and is used in vegetarian cuisine as a substitute for meat.

The N.C. Division of Public Health is working hard to find out whether the Salmonella detected in the tempeh matches the strain found in an outbreak that has sickened 37 people. In the meantime, it is advising people to be careful. Unless, of course, you really want 4 to 7 days of total misery with symptoms such as abdominal pain, diarrhea (that may be bloody), fever and headache.

And, remember - you can also get this bacteria not just from your food, but from physical contact with anyone who is ill, or a carrier of this bug. Use good hygiene.

To your good health,
TSF

1 comment:

Unknown said...

TESTIMONY ON HOW I BECAME PREGNANT

My Name is Jessica Shannon Shirley i live in California,i have a big testimony to say to the people who have Womb problem, I have been married for five years without any child, nor pregnancy and so i became very sad and lost hope in life because my doctor told me there is no way for me to get pregnant and this really make life so hard for me and this made my husband to turn away from me. My sister in-law told me about Dr Odenore from the Internet,how he has helped people with this similar problem that i am going through so i contacted him and explained to him. He told me not to worry and that everything we soon be okay. He cast a spell and it was a miracle to my greatest surprise three days later my husband came back to apologize for all he has done and told me he is fully ready to support me in any thing i want,and Dr Odenore he gave me just soup from his temple and he also gave my husband some thing to rub before we made love.just few months later i got pregnant and gave birth to a (boy ) we are now a happy family. i will advice you to email him now: odenoretemple@gmail.com I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact him for help via email: odenoretemple@gmail.com if you are out there passing through any of this problems or predicaments in your life.

(1) Cancer spell
(2) Pregnancy spell
(3) Hiv/aids spell*
(4) Getting your scam money back*
(5) If you want a child.
(6) if you always have bad dream
(7) Spell to Get your love one out of jail .
(8) Get a huge loan without paying any fee spell*
(9) You want women/men to run after you.
(10) If you want your ex back.

Contact him today for your help and you will be happy for ever. REPLY email : odenoretemple@gmail.com